Edison Storage Battery Company
The Edison Storage Battery Company was organized in New Jersey on May 27, 1901. Edison Storage Battery Division label. The Edison Storage Battery was filed for patent in November 1900 and launched publicly on May 21, 1901.
Edison Storage Battery Company Building, is located at 177 Main Street and Lakeside Avenue in West Orange, New Jersey. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on February 28, 1996.
- Thomas A. Edison, Inc.
- Edison and Swan Electric Light Company
- Edison Gower-Bell Telephone Company of Europe
- Edison Illuminating Company
- Edison Machine Works
- Edison Manufacturing Company
- Edison Ore-Milling Company
- Edison Portland Cement Company
- Edison Records
- Edison Storage Battery Company
- Edison Studios
- General Electric
- Motion Picture Patents Company
- Mine Safety Appliances
- Oriental Telephone Company
- The Execution of Mary Stuart (1895)
- The Kiss (1896)
- Frankenstein (1910)
- A Night of Terror (1911)
- Kidnapped (1917)
This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.